A good idea to stretch your wardrobe, go through the ever-changing weather of spring and to show off your unique sense of style. - Scarves are great items to create layering looks. Try wearing two light scarves to be warmer and funkier.
- Summer tops or slipdresses under cardigans, deep V-neck sweaters, or over a girly blouse. You can easily transform your favorite summer items by putting it over a tee or try a tube top underneath in a contrasting color.
- Try patterns / prints under solid layers, or vice versa.
- Lightweight tunics over jeans, a look you can get year-round.
- Try mix fabrics like sequined shrugs over t-shirts, denim over satin, lace over beaded/ prints for a more fashion-forward look.
- Add a blazer to any layering combinations for more important occasions.